- Identification of orphan, semi-orphan, abandoned, conflict victim, etc.
- We provide them with basic need, education and shelter with family environment.
- We provide them education till college (10+2)
- Considering their interests and talent we provide them with necessary sources and vocational training.
- To develop their interpersonal skill, confidence, knowledge and physical health we conduct sports, singing and dancing, drawing and art class, debate and quiz competition, and recreational facilities etc.
- We coordinate with Social welfare council, child welfare society, District administration office and other legal authorities for children’s right and secure future.
- We also organise meditation and child psychological counselling to remove physiological distress because of natural disaster and other reasons.
This home aims to provide care, support and protection for 25 children. We have 2 care takers, one teacher and one in-charge of the house. A doctor is conducting health check-up and providing medicines. All are provided with 2 time nutritious meal and snacks, one set of academic books, 2 sets of cloths (school uniform and out dress). Each child has opportunity for recreation and playing facilities along with participation in competitions organised by different schools and organisations.